About personal information
Matsuodera (hereinafter referred to as “our temple”) is deeply aware that your personal information is important information that constitutes privacy.
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information and privacy matters, clarifying their purpose of use and ensuring accurate information.
In order for our customers to use our website services with peace of mind, we are working on the protection of personal information under the following personal information protection policy.
What is personal information?
Information that can identify you means information such as your name, age, phone number, e-mail address, address, and inquiries that can identify you individually.
Basic policy for the protection of personal information
1. Personal information will be collected, used and provided appropriately * 1.
2. Prevent unauthorized access, loss or leakage of personal information.
3. We will comply with laws, norms, association regulations, etc. regarding personal information.
4. We will make continuous improvements to protect personal information.
* The main purpose of using personal information at our temples is "responding to various inquiries, sending out our information".